Tribe Mu Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good IDEAS BUT might be shit?

2 posters

Go down

Good IDEAS BUT might be shit? Empty Good IDEAS BUT might be shit?

Post by djeric69 Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:43 am

Okay Folks i got a great idea that people might LIKE ACTUALLY DO!!

I had a thought about this and seemed gay but you wont find out until you ask the "GM" 's.

So my ideas was to have a :

1. Voting Event like everyday?

2. Like make it a challenge = The reset event ( i think its like shit ) because since you aint gonna give it like a limited edition thing eg. FIRST 20 PEOPLE TO get up to 500 RR Will Win dud dud dah...

3. Why not make prizes like souls ( BECAUSE THERE THE MAIN TRADING ITEM ) like instead of KUNDUN BOXES just make it better and make prizes souls eg. Scramble Event Prizes : 1st = 5s 2nd = 3s 3rd = 1s

4. How about making a Community GM! so they can take care of mini events LIKE! The minor events which will give you guys some time off and spend some time with your "GF/BF" or something! (I'm okay for becoming a community gm Very Happy)

5. What about a dressing Event? Sexiest Clothes should be an event because it would be fun and then people would have to look for the SEXY items and wear it for the SEXIEST CLOTHES EVENT
NOW you can make the prizes like KUNDUN BOXES + 6 + 5s something like this or that O.O

Okay Thanks for reading if you actually did and i hope you consider some of my ideas Including the Community Gm ^_^

PS. DW i'll probally be on like for more than half the day Very Happy
djeric69
djeric69

Back to top Go down

Good IDEAS BUT might be shit? Empty Re: Good IDEAS BUT might be shit?

Post by HeLLBoY Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:55 pm

djeric69 wrote:
3. Why not make prizes like souls ( BECAUSE THERE THE MAIN TRADING ITEM ) like instead of KUNDUN BOXES just make it better and make prizes souls eg. Scramble Event Prizes : 1st = 5s 2nd = 3s 3rd = 1s

cause where would the people get the items??? xD
of course on BOKS
lol!
HeLLBoY
HeLLBoY
Tribe Mu Owner

https://tribemu.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by djeric69 Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:11 am

HeLLBoY wrote:
djeric69 wrote:

cause where would the people get the items??? xD
of course on BOKS
lol!

affraid WAIT THO How do people get the Boxes? Theres no GOLDEN INVASIONS (well i never see any)
djeric69
djeric69

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum