Tribe Mu Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Read Me!'

3 posters

Go down

Read Me!' Empty Read Me!'

Post by Shawty Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:20 am

TribeMu players,
We are looking for new experienced moderators, to help assist in moderating the TribeMu Forum. Who can help keep the forums peaceful, friendly, and organized. Someone who is helpfull and someone who is addicted to TribeMu! If you would like to help, help other members/moderate the forum, then please apply.

To be considered, we require this following information in the following format:
================================================== ==
Why do you want to become a moderator:
Post anything else that you want us to know about you:
================================================== ==
Example :

Experience :
I have moderated ***MU, ****MU forum before, 3 years playing MU and very active on the forum.

Why do you want to become a moderator:
I wanna help members and also staff as well anyway i can. I can answer MU related questions and been active to answer the Support Section.

Post anything else that you want us to know about you:
Being a former Echo Company Commander of high school citizens army training really paid off. As a leader i've been working hard, got a lot of patience, and discipline. Have handled more than 100 people so i guess thats an advantage to also handle this big community as well. And also that helped me a lot on when i started to be a GM and been applying what i've learned/experienced and now i've been a gm for 2-3 years and currently an admin.
================================================== =====

Any applications not in this format will not be considered, also there is not guarantees of acceptance.

Forum Moderator Roles:
1. Answer any questions that any forum member may have.

2. Edit any posts that may be inappropriate in context or in innapropriate in thread/section. It is their duty to maintain order within the forum.

3. Post any official annoucements from the ADMINS and to update the forum members on the latest news and information about the server.

4. To ensure that members are following the Forum rules.

5. We look for level-headed users who are able to see both sides of an argument and not let personal feelings get in the way.

6. Moderation on the forums is a team effort as well, so being able to work with others is a must.

7. Make sure you have the time and patience to dedicate to being a mod before you apply!

Requirements:

1. Must be knowledgable in MU. This is to ensure that the answers the
Mod will post will be accurate and correct.

2. Has integrity. Mod must not use his position for personal gain.

3. Has willingness to learn coupled with the reasonable level of mature behaviour.

4. Must be active in forums for at least 1 month now.

5. Must be fluent in english, satisfactory spelling & grammar.

6. At least 60 post

7. Had NO kind of punishment or warning from earlier.

*Note: Moderators are not GameMasters, they don't have GM powers ingame like GameMasters do... they are just normal players who just moderates the forum.

Game Masters: will focus more in game when it comes to hosting and replying to problems/questions. Whenever it's needed Game masters may act in forums as well.

Moderators: will focus and maintain the TribeMu Forum.

When we choose candidates, we look at many factors. The Moderator position consist of 100% volunteer efforts. You should only apply if you are an active member of TribeMu and have a strong drive to support the growth of TribeMu Forum.

We hold the right to terminate modship for any reason at any time.~!

Last edited by HeLLBoY on Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sticked!)
Shawty
Shawty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Read Me!' Empty Re: Read Me!'

Post by djeric69 Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:36 pm

Is there a age limitation or a certain age group?
djeric69
djeric69

Back to top Go down

Post by HeLLBoY Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:14 pm

nope
HeLLBoY
HeLLBoY
Tribe Mu Owner

https://tribemu.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down