Tribe Mu Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

greater fortitude

5 posters

Go down

greater fortitude Empty greater fortitude

Post by Defiance Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:06 am

i suggest lowering greater fortitude's power, just to be balanced with all other characters and make duel less tiring.. u dont wanna hurt ur fingers just to kill a single max bk..
Defiance
Defiance
Banned

Back to top Go down

greater fortitude Empty Re: greater fortitude

Post by BoRN2KiLL Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:09 am

Defiance wrote:i suggest lowering greater fortitude's power, just to be balanced with all other characters and make duel less tiring.. u dont wanna hurt ur fingers just to kill a single max bk..

the greater fortitude's power are just fine. in other servers the life is much higher with it.
BoRN2KiLL
BoRN2KiLL
Noob

http://www.paokfc.gr/

Back to top Go down

Post by Defiance Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:20 am

no dude, 2MILLION HP is just healthy for 65K stats...

with our 32K stats u hit much slower, thats why u need lesser life so u dont take much time killing a single BK...
i say this to u man, if u have a full FO enemy with JOH option, youll get bored or die potting.

lesser stats doesnt mean ur softer, u have JOH option to have DDI 7% (absorbs damage) + SD pots.. that wont make u too soft, just balanced and a healthy PVP..

i suggest 300-500K HP..

ps: i promise u dude, i played a server with no swell at all and it doesnt make u too soft..
Defiance
Defiance
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by djkevin69 Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:11 pm

i agree with Defiance, its better to balance all the characters out just to give a fair advantage, obviously DK is the strongest class, thats why it is over populated, you should consider making it fair for other classes, therefore it provides a range of characters for players to play with.
Example: if DK was so strong, then obviously every player will make Dark Knight its main, if this was the cause, why bother having other classes like elf, wizard, dark lord, summoner, magic gladiator in the first place.
please consider this point of view.
djkevin69
djkevin69

Back to top Go down

Post by deyomornia Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:38 pm

I agree with this, Lowering of BK swell so that the PVP will be balanced.

deyomornia
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by HeLLBoY Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:14 pm

Lowering the Fortitude buff = not gonna happen
i've already Balanced some chars..
BK is the basis of this balancing thing
if we lower the basis that will make more problems

just look it this way..

ALL characters that will fight a BK will be needing Fortitude Buff too
HeLLBoY
HeLLBoY
Tribe Mu Owner

https://tribemu.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by deyomornia Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:22 pm

Sir Hell, They are some MU server that have a balanced PVP like Max MG can kill Max BK even the MG don't have any greater fortitude buff while the Max BK is with a Greater fortitude Buff. and also the other chars can kill maxed BKs in there.
in those servers, even the BK will use the greater fortitude buff, it will still have lesser than 150k HP.
Hmm, If you can't lower the Greater fortitude you can also remove the greater fortitude. or remove the greater fortitude then put SD pots or AG pots in stores, so that the BKs will be not that easily to be killed even without greater fortitude same to the other chars.

deyomornia
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by BoRN2KiLL Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:28 pm

deyomornia wrote:Sir Hell, They are some MU server that have a balanced PVP like Max MG can kill Max BK even the MG don't have any greater fortitude buff while the Max BK is with a Greater fortitude Buff. and also the other chars can kill maxed BKs in there.
in those servers, even the BK will use the greater fortitude buff, it will still have lesser than 150k HP.
Hmm, If you can't lower the Greater fortitude you can also remove the greater fortitude. or remove the greater fortitude then put SD pots or AG pots in stores, so that the BKs will be not that easily to be killed even without greater fortitude same to the other chars.

and in other server the hp with the greater fortitude is 3 millions

Last edited by BoRN2KiLL on Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
BoRN2KiLL
BoRN2KiLL
Noob

http://www.paokfc.gr/

Back to top Go down

Post by HeLLBoY Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:22 pm

deyomornia wrote:Sir Hell, They are some MU server that have a balanced PVP like Max MG can kill Max BK even the MG don't have any greater fortitude buff while the Max BK is with a Greater fortitude Buff. and also the other chars can kill maxed BKs in there.

than what if MG get's a Fortitude? BK will be pawned lol!
HeLLBoY
HeLLBoY
Tribe Mu Owner

https://tribemu.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by deyomornia Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:13 pm

nope, It depends on the tactics of a player. If MG will have a greater fortitude of course the BK will also use his greater fortitude. lol!

deyomornia
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Defiance Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:27 pm

we'll see this in the future.. if we have JOH, i bet our hands wont hurt.
Defiance
Defiance
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by deyomornia Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:37 pm

Defiance wrote:we'll see this in the future.. if we have JOH, i bet our hands wont hurt.

yea, Character will not be pwned easily even without the greater fortitude by the help of Yellow options like DDI or damage decrement increase, it will improve the character's defense and it's a very big help.

deyomornia
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum